- My Punjabi Roots
- Anand Karaj - Sikh Wedding Ceremony Program
Anand Karaj - Sikh Wedding Ceremony Program
Help the most important people follow along the most special day of your lives! These folded cards are the perfect size for your guests to hold, and doubles as a forever keepsake. You can even include these in your wedding memory boxes!
These programs are custom designed to highlight the special couple. The cover is personalized with the couple's name, and wedding date. Once opened, the left side panel outlines the entire Anand Karaj/Sikh wedding details: Baraat, Milni, Anand Karaj, Palle Di Rasam, Laavan, Ardass and Langar. The right side of the program is designed to focus on the special couple! This includes the details on first met, engaged date, and their wedding date, and other personal tidbits of information. We also include a custom thank you message, and the wedding hashtag(s) so your guests are always in the know!
Flip through the images for more photos.
- Printed onto 120# Cardstock, with a Silk Cover for a luxurious feel
- Folded 5x7
- If you'd like to include different details, then please message us and we can customize that for you
- Other designs, colours, and layouts available
- We can create matching suite with welcome signage, seating charts, menus, table numbers, place cards, or any other stationery or signage
Any questions? Feel free to ask!
Custom Order? Contact us!
Find us online at @creationsbysh + @mypunjabiroots